Sorry, there are no After-School Programs you can register for at this time. Be sure to check back soon!
Junior Curator & WILD! Keeper Programs
Established in 1949, our Junior Curator Program gives children a unique opportunity to experience life on a real farm. The Junior Curator Program is the Museum's junior volunteer program and consists of five sessions. Similar to the Junior Curator program, WILD! Keepers gives participants hands-on experience in the care, feeding, and enrichment of our exotic teaching animals.
Youth & Family Program Policies
- Refunds may be available for a registered program up to 10 days before the program date. Within 10 days refunds are, unfortunately, not available. Please register carefully.
- Contact registration at 203.977.6521 for refunds. Programs cancelled by SM&NC will be refunded in full.
- Ticket transfers are not permitted. Only registered parties may attend in their program time/date.
- Please note age requirements. Registrations outside of the age minimums/maximums will be cancelled and may not be refunded.
- Please note registration requirements. Some programs are drop-off and some require adult attendance.
- All participants age 3 and up who attend a program require a ticket for individually-ticketed events.
*This policy does not apply to any Summer Camp, Summer Wonder Art, or other program that is covered under our Summer Camp refund policies. Please refer to our summer camp pages for more information on these policies.
For registration assistance or questions, please contact Visitor Services at 203.977.6521.