FIY: Farm it Yourself! Our FIY series teaches families and kids homesteading and cooking skills that can easily be done at home!
Throughout the year we’ll have opportunities to work with animals, cook in our kitchens, grow things to take home and more. Limited enrollment ensures that everyone gets hands-on chances to participate. Program location will be emailed to participants the week before the event. Recommended for children ages 5 and up, unless otherwise noted. Please take note that for many programs are not drop-off and that all participants require a ticket, including adults. Refer to individual programs for more information.
Sorry, there are no FIY programs that you can register for at this time.
Youth & Family Program Policies
- Refunds may be available for a registered program up to 10 days before the program date. Within 10 days refunds are, unfortunately, not available. Please register carefully.
- Contact registration at 203.977.6521 for refunds. Programs cancelled by SM&NC will be refunded in full.
- Ticket transfers are not permitted. Only registered parties may attend in their program time/date.
- Please note age requirements. Registrations outside of the age minimums/maximums will be cancelled and may not be refunded.
- Please note registration requirements. Some programs are drop-off and some require adult attendance.
- All participants age 3 and up who attend a program require a ticket for individually-ticketed events.
*This policy does not apply to any Summer Camp, Summer Wonder Art, or other program that is covered under our Summer Camp refund policies. Please refer to our summer camp pages for more information on these policies.
For registration assistance or questions, please contact Visitor Services at 203.977.6521.