Friday, April 8 • Saturday, April 9 • Sunday, April 10
Friday, April 15 • Saturday, April 16
Multiple session times | Ages 2+
ALL SESSIONS FULL!
We are not offering a waitlist option for this program. If cancellations occur, spaces will be reopened for online registration on this page.
Join us for the return of our popular Forest Egg Adventure on our Wheels in the Woods trail.
A maximum of 25 kids per session ensures a fun, safe event for all! Participants can check in anytime within the first half hour of their registered session. We’ll start with the hunt on our trails where kids can gather eggs in the woods, then return back to the Wheels in the Woods picnic area, where we’ll get to meet some live animals!
Kids will turn in their found eggs and get to take home a craft and choose prize from our awesome choices of stuffed animals, science kits, craft activities, and more! Program will run rain or shine (rain plan will be e-mailed to participants if needed).
Max of 25 children per session.
Members: $20/child; 2 free non-member adults with each child admission; all member adults free
Non-members: $25/child; 1 free adult with each child admission
If you have questions on the registration process or need help accessing your account, please contact Registration at 203.977.6521. If you have specific questions on your membership, please contact our Membership Office at 203.977.6533.
2022 Registration opens:
- February 28 for Director’s Circle and Family Plus Members
- March 7 for All Members
- March 14 for Non-Members
*Registration Details - Please read before registering
- You may only register children that are under your household membership. Registrations that include children outside your membership will be cancelled and refunded.
- Tickets for Director’s Circle members include 1 participating child and unlimited adults. Tickets for all other member levels include 1 participating child and 2 adults.
- Tickets for non-members include 1 participating child and 1 adult. Additional adults or children over 2 in non-member parties must pay gate admission. Gate admission does not include tickets to programs.
- Children under 2 not registered for the program do not have to pay gate admission. Children must be 2 by April 1 to register for the program.
- Names and birthdays of children must be provided upon registration
- Please do not register adults for this program
- Please check registrations carefully. Tickets will only be accepted for their corresponding session.
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- Cancellations will be eligible for a refund through April 1, 2022.
Friday, April 8
Session 1: 3:45-4:30-FULL