Trick or Treat at the Farm- SOLD OUT!!
*Missed out on tickets? Visit the Heckscher Farm table at the Sunday Farm Market this week and next for a chance to win 2 tickets to one of our Saturday sessions. 2 tickets for 10/23 will be drawn this Sunday 10/17 after our Farm Market. 2 tickets for 10/30 will be drawn next Sunday 10/24. No purchase necessary to enter drawing. One entry per family.*
Ten sessions between October 22-31*
5-6 pm | Rain or shine
*10/31 session is from 4-5 pm
*Please read the program information carefully before registering*
*Please ensure you are logged in to your membership account before attempting to register or else you will not be able to book a spot. If you still have questions, please call Registration at 203.977.6521.*
Join us for a new take on a traditional favorite! Put on your costume and come for our trick or treat hunt on Heckscher Farm. Check in and pick up your scavenger hunt for the farm! Go in any order you’d like throughout the farm to find all needed stations. Trick or Treaters will have the farm to themselves as it will be after closure (except for 10/31)! Stop by Heckscher WILD to visit with some creepy crawly animals such as tarantulas and snakes and once you have completed your scavenger hunt, stop back up at the Farmhouse for your trick or treat prize bag and a fall-themed craft to take home!
• Limited to 40 children per session.
• Tickets include one child and two adult admissions and one prize.
• Children must be 2 by the time of the program.
• Children under 2 may attend at no charge but will not receive a prize.
• Children may be registered for a maximum of 1 session.
• Multiple registrations will be cancelled.
• Please do not register adults for this program.
• You may only register children under your Membership. Registering others for this program will result in the cancellation of the registration.
• Child’s name must be provided for each registration.
• We will provide additional information, including which gate to use for entrance, before each session.
Members: $20/ticket | Non-members: $25/ticket (includes 1 child and 2 adult admission)
Entry for all sessions will be at the North Entrance (151 Scofieldtown Road) except for Session 1 (check-in at main gate).
September 20: Family Plus & Director’s Circle Members
September 27: Family level Members
October 4: Non-Members
- Session 1: Friday, October 22- FULL
- Session 2: Saturday, October 23-FULL
- Session 3: Sunday, October 24- FULL
- Session 4: Monday, October 25- FULL
- Session 5: Tuesday, October 26- FULL
- Session 6: Wednesday, October 27- FULL
- Session 7: Thursday, October 28- FULL
- Session 8: Friday, October 29- FULL
- Session 9: Saturday, October 30- FULL
- Session 10: Sunday, October 31 (4 – 5 pm)- FULL