Planning Your Visit
• Scan our SM&NC QR Code to view our Site Map and Visiting Guidelines.
• Meadow tables are spaced apart for your picnicking pleasure, please tidy up after use for other guests.
Our Safety Requirements
• Adults & children over the age of 2 must wear a facemask while indoors.
• Please wash your hands upon arrival and before touching the animals.
• Avoid Bottlenecks. Be patient and kind.
• Children must be closely supervised at all times throughout our property. Please note that our fountains and outdoor sculptures are for eyes only.
What’s Here to Explore
• Heckscher Farm and Organic Garden, Nature’s Playground, our hiking trails including the Orange Adventure Trail and the Wheels-In-The-Woods trail, as well as the Bendel Pond Meadow.
• Our Bendel Mansion building and Museum Galleries.
• Heckscher Farm Restrooms next to Heckscher WILD!, Bendel Mansion Restrooms, and our Knobloch Family Farmhouse Restrooms are open for one family at a time, please.
• Heckscher WILD! is open Tuesday – Sunday 2:00 – 4:00 PM
PLEASE DO YOUR PART. The Stamford Museum & Nature Center is cooperating with all federal, state, and city directives regarding public safety. Please know that by entering our facility you accept all risk and will responsibly adhere to our policies, safety requirements, and CDC Safety Policies.